Competitive Registration Procedure
TRYOUT RESULTS WILL BE POSTED AT 7:00 PM TUESDAY!
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE DETAILS
THIS PROCESS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
and must be completed between June 13 – 15, 2017
Please complete the following steps:
- Go to the LGA website (www.londongymnasticsacademy.com)
- Click on “Competitive Gymnastics”
- Click on the team that your daughter has been placed on (left column). This will bring you to a page that gives you the ability to register for that team.
- Please follow the directions carefully. For families that have an existing customer portal, please click on “Customer Login”. For those families new to LGA, you will need to click on the “Register” button to create an account. If you have trouble logging in or registering, email us.
- Once you have registered for your daughter’s team, the Registration Fees will be automatically posted to your account. The Competition Fees will be processed the following week. We will then review the registration and process the registration fees between June 13-15. Any payments that are declined will be assessed a fee of $30. This first payment/deposit will be made by credit card so you will need to enter it when registering (Visa Debits are NOT accepted). If you wish to pay by cash or debit, you are welcome to come during office hours prior to the processing date. This will also be in effect for monthly tuition payments. At any time you can make a pre-payment so your credit card will not be charged.
- Regular monthly tuition will be processed during the first business week of each month beginning in July 2017 through until April 2018.
- Policies Agreement – During the online registration process, you will be prompted to agree to LGA policies. Please note that some of these will not apply to you, but you will still need to agree to them in order to proceed (system requirements). There is one section that is for LGA Competitive members only.
- Once you have registered your child into a team through your Customer Portal, all LGA team members (Xcel, PreComp and Invitational/Provincial/National) are then required to create and/or update an account through PrivIT. As described in the Parent Handbook, we use PrivIT to complete the registration process. It is a forum whereby we collect medical/emergency information, complete forms required by Gymnastics Ontario, and provide all other forms that you are responsible for. Please go this link to complete this process: PrivIT Registration Instructions
- Rather than require you to complete a “Contract” form by paper, you will be required to agree to the yearly commitment contract through PrivIT.
- If you have registered for your team through your customer portal/web registration, and have created/updated your PrivIT account, then you are finished registering.
Thank you for being a part of our LGA family!
We are privileged to serve you and look forward to a wonderful 2017-2018 season!
As always, we are here to help … if you have any questions, please feel free to email Liz at [email protected].
If your questions are related to your child’s gymnastics itself, please email Caitlin at [email protected]