SCHOOL CLOSURE CAMP UPDATE
Since CUPE and the Ministry of Education have reached a settlement and students will be going to school tomorrow, Monday, October 7th, the LGA School Closure Camps are no longer necessary and will be cancelled. We have only run payments for the Monday camp while we waited to hear more and all refunds will be processed on Monday. Refunds processed through your customer portal will take 3-5 business days to show on your statements. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Have a great week!!
SCHOOL CLOSURE CAMPS.
In the event that there is a strike the week of October 7th, and if schools are closed, we will be offering day camps for our current LGA and London Heat families to help you through this time. These day camps are similar to our PA Day camps and the information/details are below.
Special Note: You may register for as many days as are available. We may add days depending on how long the strike goes. The fees are only refundable IF the strike is over and the students are going back to school. There are no refunds if you register for a day and change your mind or other circumstances arise. We want to be fair to all of our families. The camps are not open to children who are not current members of LGA.
Enrollment is ONLY through your customer portal. Please log in to your customer portal, go to “Find Events” and scroll down until you find the “School Closure Camp” you are looking for.
Please continue reading below for more details.
Current Members, please register by logging in to your Customer Portal.
You can also register at the office during our regular office hours.
- Morning Drop Off at 9:00 A.M.
- Afternoon Pick up at 4:00 P.M.
- Before & After Care Times available upon request (1 hour maximum each) – Times: 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. at LGA (late pick up will incur an additional fee, due immediately at pick up). If you do not pay at the front desk in the event you are late, your portal will be charged appropriately.
- 1.5-2 hours of structured gymnastics (morning & afternoon)
- Games & crafts
- Experienced, highly-trained, NCCP certified coaches
- Sign In/Sign Out for the safety of campers
If you require Before and/or After Care, please email us at [email protected] If you do not email us, your name will not be on the Before/After Care list.
WHAT TO BRING
- Nut-free snacks & lunch
- Proper attire (leotards or shorts/T-Shirt)
- Long hair tied back
$60.00 + HST tax.