December 4, 2020.
We are not currently offering any specialty camps.
SCHOOL CLOSURE CARE
School Closure Care days are similar to our day camps but run from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and do not have structured gymnastics times. Instead, there will be open time in the gyms both morning and afternoon and other activities. Please note that this format will only be available for the School Closure Care. Our regular PA Day Camps, MB Break Camps and Summer Camps will follow our regular format.
Special Note: You may register for as many days as are available. We may add days depending on how long the strike goes. Fees are only refundable IF the strike is over and the students are going back to school. There are no refunds if you register for a day and change your mind or other circumstances arise (including illness). We want to be fair to all of our families. The day care is open to current members of LGA/London Heat and new members are welcome also!
For current members, enrollment is available through your customer portal. Please log in to your customer portal, go to “Find Events” and scroll down until you find the “School Closure Camp” you are looking for. New Members see below.
Please continue reading below for more details.
1) Current Members, please register by logging in to your Customer Portal.
2) New Members, please register by clicking on the link below to view our EVENTS CALENDAR
You can also register at the office during our regular office hours.
- Morning Drop Off at 8:00 A.M.
- Afternoon Pick up at 5:00 P.M.
- open gym time in the morning and afternoon (supervised but not structured)
- Games & crafts
- Experienced, highly-trained, NCCP certified coaches
- Sign In/Sign Out for the safety of campers
WHAT TO BRING
- Nut-free snacks & lunch
- Proper attire (leotards or shorts/T-Shirt)
- Long hair tied back
$50.00 + HST tax. PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ONCE FEES HAVE BEEN PROCESSED