If you are new with us at LGA, welcome! To register your child(ren), follow the steps below.
- Click on the “Register” tab at the top menu of this page and scroll to view the classes that we offer. “
- View the program’s class days, times and prices.
- When you have decided on a class, click the “REGISTER” link beside that specific class. This will take you to an online registration form. Once completed and submitted, your registration will be complete and your payment will be processed manually on our end once we have reviewed your registration.
- If the class you want is full and you would like to be put on the Wait List, click the “WAIT LIST” link. You can add yourself to as many wait lists as you would like, free of charge.
- If you are registering additional children for additional classes, you only need to fill out ONE registration form per family. At the bottom of the online registration form is an option for “Student #2, Student #3, etc…” and you can select which class you would like additional children to be enrolled in.
Whether your first registration was online or in person at the office, you now have a family account/online customer portal through which you can register your child(ren). If you are a returning member, you MUST register your child(ren) through your current Online Customer Portal. Please do not use the online registration form meant only for new clients (this will mean extra Gymnastics Ontario Fees automatically being charged to your account). Instead, click on the “Customer Login” button located both on the top right hand corner of our website and on our homepage.
- Enter the email address currently on file that you provided us. If you do not know what email to use, please email us at [email protected] and we will look it up for you.
- If you cannot remember or do not yet have a password, click on the “Reset Password” link and one will be sent to your email address.
- Once you are in your customer portal, you can register all of your children directly through the portal for any of our programs!
As always, we are here to help! If you have any questions or troubles, please email us at [email protected]