SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
WE HAVE EXCELLENT NEWS!
Our Summer Camp will OFFICIALLY be able to run this summer due to the most recent announcement from the Ontario Government.
We will be offering full-day summer sports camp this year focusing on gymnastics and cheerleading. Drop off will be at 8:30 a.m. and pick up is at 4:00 p.m. More details to follow!
Summer camp will run Monday-Friday. Our first week of Summer Camp will begin on July 5th- July 9th.
Week 1: July 5-9
Week 2: July 12-16
Week 3: July 19- 23
Week 4: July 26-30
Week 5: August 3-6
Week 6: August 9-13
Week 7: August 16- 20
Week 8: August 23-27
Week 9: August 30- September 3
*Week 5 is prorated due to the Civic Holiday on August 2nd. It will only run for 4 days.
General Camp Information
- Summer Camp Full Week Fee – $250
- Morning Drop Off at 8:30 a.m. and Afternoon Pick Up is at 4:00 p.m. More details to follow.
- Please note that there will be staggered drop off and pick up times in order to comply with Ministry guidelines.
This will be emailed two weeks prior to camp.
- Awesome indoor and outdoor activities.
- At this time, we are expecting that Pizza Day will not be offered this summer due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Experienced, highly trained, NCCP certified coaches.
- Before and after care may be available depending on COVID-19 restrictions at the time. More details to follow.
What to Bring:
- Nut-free snacks and lunches (refrigeration unavailable)
- Water (water fountains are closed at this time)
- Proper attire (gymnastics leotard or shorts/T-Shirt) is required
- Sunscreen for outdoor activities (we recommend spray sunscreen as coaches are not permitted to apply sunscreen to campers)
Important Notes for Parents Re: Covid-19
- Although we are accepting registration for 5 and 6 year old children, please be aware that social distancing protocols will be in place. Your child must be able to follow instructions/ protocols throughout the day. If you believe that your child will have difficulties with these strict protocols, please do not register them.
- All parents must print and complete the following two forms and bring these with their child on the first day of camp. If you do not have the forms, you will be required to provide it before your child can enter the building.
- A daily self assessment will also be required
- LGA Staff will be adhering to strict health, safety, and cleaning protocols for all campers and staff.
- An email with details regarding all procedures will be sent the week prior to camp.
Registration- We are only accepting online registrations at this time.
- Current members please register by logging in to your Customer Portal.
- New members, please register by clicking the “Register” link beside the camp weeks listed above.
- All athletes are required to pay a Gymnastics Ontario fee of $40 for the G.O. calendar year of July 1, 2021- June 30, 2022. This is a yearly fee covering your child until June 30, 2022 for insurance and liability purposes. GO fees are non-refundable and are applied to each athlete.
- Discount: $10 first sibling, $20 second silbing,etc. Applicable for full day/full week camp only.
- All fees are subject to HST.