WINTER SESSION 2020
Due to COVID-19, makeups will be provided for classes missed in the Winter Session.
MAKE-UP OPTIONS AVAILABLE
OPTION #1 (open now for 5+ years)
WINTER MAKE-UP CAMP
8:30 am – 12:00 pm
* Monday through Friday (one per week)
* only for classes missed in the Winter 2020 session (gymnastics, tumbling + rec cheer)
* available for athletes registered in Junior and above (no P+T or Kindergym at this time)
* may only choose one day per week due to Covid-19 protocols
* these camps will focus on gymnastics and tumbling skills
* if you choose two camps, your makeups will be complete!
OPTION #2 (waiting for government regulations and Gymnastics Ontario protocols)
(schedule coming soon)
* available to all Winter 2020 participants who have not attended makeup camp
* this will be a 6-week session to cover all missed classes
* all parents will be notified when we have the go-ahead to reopen for rec classes
SPRING SESSION 2020
A credit will be applied to your account for the full amount of the
Spring 2020 Session to be used before June 30, 2021.
A great option is to use this credit towards a Summer Camp!!!
To register for a summer camp please click HERE for more information!
All credits will automatically be applied to your camp registration.
SUMMER CAMPS 2020
Click the RECREATIONAL tab (top of page) to find your class and to register!
CURRENT MEMBERS, please register through your customer portal.
If a class appears to be full, please call or email and we’ll do our best to accommodate your family.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please view “How To Register” on our website
or email us at [email protected]
Thank you, everyone, for your patience during this difficult time!
We are looking forward to seeing all of our athletes and families very soon!
- GYMNASTICS ONTARIO/ REGISTRATION FEE & HST
All athletes are required to pay the Gymnastics Ontario/Registration fee of $40.00 which is for insurance, liability and registration costs. This covers your child from July 1 – June 30. Fees are due at the time of registration for any activity that takes place after July 1 of each year. This fee is non-refundable.
All fees are subject to HST at time of processing. Fees listed on the class listing do NOT include HST.
- PROCESSING OF PAYMENTS
Please note the following:
1. any variances in fees, as listed beside the classes on the website, are a reflection of the length of the class and/or of the fact that they are prorated for holidays.
2. after you have completed your online registration we will review the registration, apply any necessary insurance fees/sibling discounts and then process the fees accordingly. Once the fees have been processed from our end, you will receive an emailed receipt. If your payment declines, your spot will be released.
- VIEWING OF REGISTRATIONS AND PAYMENTS
As an LGA customer you can always view your child’s enrollment and transaction history by logging into your customer portal. Changes can also be made to your account information (personal and payment) through the portal.